Tournament Expectations & Responsibilities :
- Signing up for a tournament is a commitment to YOUR team & every other team, so please ...
- be prepared to play the WHOLE tournament, unless you are using the Club's SHARED POSITION policy
- be responsible for finding a replacement if you must drop out - Club Executive can assist as needed
- when tournament teams are drawn by the club, every effort is made to make each team competitive,
with each team having a "perfect" balance of strengths & weaknesses, so that it's fun for everyone
The Club will not proceed with tournaments with LESS than a five lane sign-up, & tournament formats may be adjusted to to meet the five-lane requirement.
Signing up as a SPARE is strongly encouraged as it can help the coordinators deal with unforeseen circumstances.
Tournament dress is WHITES, unless special colours are designated, such as RED & WHITE on CANADA DAY.
Check each Tournament Sign Up sheet to see all the information about that tournament
Shared Position Policy :
- LEAD positions can be SHARED by 2 players
- Shared Positions are limited to 8 SHARES for Triples & 5 SHARES for Pairs
- Sign-Up sheets will include an area for Share Requests
- Completed Share Requests will occupy one position on the Sign-Up sheet