The club Executive Committee is very pleased to announce that our PHASE 2 Return to Play (RTP) Guidelines have been approved. The changes will take effect on July 27, & include these additional allowances:
- 2 rakes on each lane - each used by only ONE bowler
- 2 jacks on each lane - each used by only ONE bowler
- 1 measure on each lane - to be used by only ONE bowler
- some benches open for use - must be sanitized by user when done
- full games & scoring, still without scoreboards
These new allowances are designed to keep us all safe while enjoying our sport in a way that is closer to "NORMAL". It is still very important to maintain physical distancing, to wash our hands often, & to follow all safety protocols.
Welcome to PHASE TWO everyone !!